reviewed unto righteousness
One thing I observed about Utah is its homogeneity – it is full of blonde, blue-eyed families.- No wonder this was a mystery to him. – Judge Susan J. Craighead
Judge Susan Craighead, Seattle, King County WashingtonWhat pathetic blindness.
The foundational ground level of Zero Detention in King County is based upon hatred. Hatred toward others who are not the minority, hatred as an excuse for committed crimes and a lie of hatred that will invade the heart of those dealing with their crimes thus further degrading the quality of life for all in Washington State.
In the name of equality, King County Courts are institutionalizing inequality.
Woe to you, blind guides! …
Native American traditions, er, you mean religions. A big, no-no. Zero Detention should have stuck with the Judeo-Christian tradition of blessed are the peacemakers.
Native American traditions, er, you really want to examine and institute all aspects of the Native American traditions?
I do not know who is blinder, those spuing out this philosophical junk or the sycophant white judges “yahooing” in the background. These white, or, non-minority judges should turn themselves in to be prosecuted as they certainly have been there long enough to be the ones that committed the crimes of “systemic institutional racism”.
To turn yourself in judges King County Prosecutor Dan Satterberg is the recommendation as you will get favoritism treatment for your racial crimes from the bench as he continues his hate-crime tactics against us white non-politically correct folks.
No wonder Judge Lori K. Smith, being a minority judge, corrupted the legal due process against a falsely accused white male.
Thank you very much, King County Judge, Susan Craighead for being so puffed up in your opinions that you are destroying home after home. Guess that is why judges’ statements are called opinions and why after a period of time judges become pride-filled concerning their thoughts.
A fool finds no pleasure in understanding but delights in airing his own opinions.
- You are white and it is your fault that minorities commit crimes. “What do you people mean by quoting this proverb about the land of Israel: ” ‘The fathers eat sour grapes, and the children’s teeth are set on edge’? “As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Lord , you will no longer quote this proverb in Israel. For every living soul belongs to me, the father as well as the son-both alike belong to me. The soul who sins is the one who will die. (Ezekiel 18:2-4)
- You are white so no minority should have to do time.
- You are white, and as such are too stupid to comprehend. Thus we do not need facts and evidence.
- You are white so you will not understand anything, because, well, you are white.
- You are white so “racial equity” means you are too white to think.
- You are white so naturally “Native American peacemaking” is better, because you’re white.
- You are white so “racial justice” means zero detention for all minorities who commit crimes.
- You are white so the “systemic institutional racism” claim allows us to illegally do whatever we want with made-up excuses of hidden, cannot-be-seen racism. But they know it is there because, well, they are not white.
What a bunch of psychobabble mixed with false guilt. Either the juvenile did the crime or not.
This nonsense is a foul breeding ground for future hatred that will end in the complete corruption of King County Courts.
- “Lead with racial equity. By leading with racial justice in the work of Zero Youth Detention, all stakeholders involved with the juvenile legal and other youth-serving systems are being called to commit to addressing systemic institutional racism and bias and to align efforts through this deeply challenging work.” -King County Zero Youth Detention – King County
If you like hearing King County Court bigotry served up with high-sounding platitudes, just visit Zero Detention.
With this kind of in-your-face bigiotry by King Count Judges and Team of Prosecutors it is no wonder that corruption is given a promotion and trials without investigation and evidence are shoved forward.
Justice and Justice Alone
Video: Concept of Justice Alone
References [ + ]
|1.||“What do you people mean by quoting this proverb about the land of Israel: ” ‘The fathers eat sour grapes, and the children’s teeth are set on edge’? “As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Lord , you will no longer quote this proverb in Israel. For every living soul belongs to me, the father as well as the son-both alike belong to me. The soul who sins is the one who will die. (Ezekiel 18:2-4)|